Friday, October 10, 2008

Western Frontier

So, I actually thought I would be updating all week....HA! With running around Colorado's Front Range visiting Bike Shops, enjoying Boulder and driving west to MOAB, I have not been able to even make any time to update. I guess there will be TIME for that when I get back to Maine. Plus, we are having way to much fun to spend time on the computer updating the blog...But, quickly here goes. After three days of work, it was time to play. Here are a couple of photos from our bike ride in Fruita yesterday. WOW, WOW, WOW!!! It Kicked Ass!

The view of Horsethief Bench Trail from Rustlers Loop

Steph with the Colorado river below.

We rode about 12 miles and it was just amazing...Fast, flowy, dry dusty trails that were so much fun. We are now about to head out to the infamous Slick Rock trail and then to the 24 Hours of MOAB venue to meet up with the Cannondale Mona-Vie guys and check out our home for the race.

Jim Morrison said it pretty well..."The West is the Best"

1 comment:

The Rabid Outdoorsman said...

Nice photos . . . but I have to admit I am more interested in your Mt. Washington 3/18 pics. They remind me of many a weekend I used to spend trekking across the frozen alpine garden or scaling the various ravines of Huntington or Tucks.