Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summertime Ticking Away

 Hauling the Webber Grill out to High Bank Campsite 
Telos Lake, AWW. September, 2009

The weather is changing, I can smell it, I can feel it in the temperatures the last few mornings.  I don't really care either way, especially since we don't have much choice in the matter, Fall then Winter, it's the natural progression.  I love fall!  Looking forward to fresh apples, and fresh doughnuts & cider from the local Apple Orchard. Crisp air and crackling leaves under foot. So, before all that, go out and enjoy every little bit of Summer we've got left. 
 
Steph and I are headed out on vacation (love that word) the first week of September and we're not sure just what to do yet.  Possibly some mountain bike riding at The Kingdom Trails in Vermont, along with a few days in Burlington?  Maybe some road riding in the Green Mountains? Plus, I have a bike race on the 11th.  I am riding / racing in the inaugural Crank The Crawford Time Trial, which starts at Attitash Ski Area in Bartlett, NH and ends 18 miles later, uphill, at the top of Crawford Notch.  It should be a great ride, um, I mean race...

No comments: